Ovulation and Period Tracker Bundle - Printable PDFs
Your menstrual cycle is your fifth vital sign! When your cycle is coming irregularly, or you are experiencing unwelcome symptoms, it may be evidence that there is a hormone imbalance present. Tracking your cycle is a great way to monitor your hormonal health, and become more intuitive with your cycle phases and associated symptoms. Tracking is not only important for those with PCOS and other hormone imbalances, but it is also a form of self care.
Are you tracking your cycle?! If not, tracking your cycle is so important to understanding your body and your PCOS. Our downloadable Menstrual Cycle & Ovulation tracker help you understand and get in sync with your body, to know your symptoms and to be able to predict your cycle.
Why track your cycle?!
* To be prepared for your period (no oops days!)
* To become aware of how your body responds to each hormonal shift throughout the month
* To notice patterns in symptoms month to month, and assess whether they are improving
* To know when/if you are ovulating
* to successfully TTC or TTA, depending on your goals
* To inform your healthcare providers with data
* to assess if lifestyle changes you are making to better your hormone health are working for or against your hormones (ex: dietary changes, lifestyle changes, stress management, exercise).
How to use:
Use this tracker daily to log your daily symptoms, the arrival of your period, how heavy the flow is, and the length of your cycles.
Included in your purchase:
* File comes in a standard US Letter size PDF
* 2 Trackers (Ovulation + Period Tracker)
* Symptom Tracker
* Notes Section
* Print on high quality paper for best results