Hormone Balancing Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
1 TBSP Chia
2 TBSP Ground Flax
5 TBSP Water
2 TBSP Coconut Butter
2 TBSP (heaping) Almond Butter
1 Mashed Banana
1 TBSP MCT oil (or regular coconut)
1 cup Gluten Free Oats
2 tsp Ceylon Cinnamon
1. Mix chia, flax seeds, and water in a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Add in coconut butter, almond butter, mashed banana, and MCT oil to the flax mixture. Mix with spatula until well combined.
4. Add in oats, cinnamon, and S’moo. Mix until well combined.
5. Using a teaspoon, scoop the batter into small balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. (Optional: sprinkle a little cinnamon on top of each cookie)
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
7. Sit and let cool for about 2-3 minutes then enjoy! (I personally love putting a little almond butter on top of my cookie!)
* Recipe created & written by @dailysmilebykristen.
For more recipes, check out her website: www.dailysmilebykristin.com