Edible S'moo Cookie Dough!
You'll love this fast and easy recipe! Remember to enjoy this in moderation, we all need a treat once in awhile. Bonus: It only takes 10 minutes to make.
- 3 scoops of S'moo (Any flavor)
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 2 small pinches of salt
- 3 tsp of almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp mini Chocolate chips
Note: Compared to our other recipes, this one isn't as healthy. That's okay as long as you enjoy it in moderation. However, if you're looking for a more healthy sweet treat try our Cake Bites and or our Buckeye recipe.
1. Start with 3 scoops of S'moo! I used unflavored for this recipe but you can use any flavor you have.
S’moo is an all in one Hormone Balancing Supplement. Made to help Women with hormonal imbalances such as PCOS, PMS, Endometriosis, Menopause and more to balance their hormones and feel their best selves again! Just one scoop a day is all you need. Since we are using 3 scoops, you'll want to space this treat out.
2. Cream butter, sugar and S'moo together. Using an electric hand mixer, whip together until fluffy.
3. Next add a little salt and add your liquids! Combine your milk and vanilla. Blend well before adding your almond flour, then blend again until smooth!
4. You're almost done, now just finish it off with your mini chocolate chips. Fold them in with a rubber spatula or spoon.
You can store this in the refrigerator for 1 week or keep it in the freezer for a month or two. You'll love eating it right out of the jar or adding it to ice cream.