Yummm! Whoever invented Oreo cookies must be a billionaire, actually that's not true because the first company who put it on the market was Sunshine Biscuits and it was called the Hydrox cookie (horrible name). According to history, 4 years later it became the "Oreo Biscuit" released by the National Biscuit Company (today known as Nabisco) in 1912. Aka the cookie was stolen and lived on! It's also, globally, the most popular cookie out there.
So... I bet most of you love a great cookies and cream smoothie! Plus if you add S'moo, it's the perfect treat while balancing your hormones.
Here is a recipe I like because it's pretty healthy (besides the few cookies).
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt or plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used Almond Milk)
- 3-4 Oreos
- 1 scoop of S'moo
- Crush the cookies in a bag (you can do it in the blender but it's a little messier and not as consistent.
- Place milk, yogurt, a scoop of S'moo and a banana in blender and blend until the banana is smooth.
- Mix 3/4 of the crushed cookies into the smoothie